The USO is seeking a dedicated individual for this part-time position as Assistant Center Manager-WPAFB USO/Dayton Airport Center Manager.
The purpose of this position will be to:
- Assist Manager in the overall day to day operations of the WPAFB USO office.
- Act as the base/community contact, promoting the WPAFB USO and acting as help desk when office manager is not available.
- Assist in the smooth day to day running of the Cyber Café, game room and Airman’s Attic.
- Ensure volunteers are recruited, trained and retained.
- Act as Dayton Airport USO Center Manager.
The USO of Central and Southern Ohio is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For complete job description, go to: https://csohio.uso.org/documents/19